I have a Portfolio Manager of ERP Delivery position in Vienna, Austria for an initial 3/6 Month Contract.
You will be Reporting to the Head of Delivery of the Global Single Instance Group (GSI) this role provides an important contribution that GSI fulfils expected deliverables to its customers. GSI is the global Enterprise-Resource-Planning (ERP) provider to the largest Telecommunications Group in Europe. In this role you would be in charge of the demand/enhancement and defect process utilising an international team of of the clients employees and contractors during the engagement execution phase. Projects are being delivered for Austria, UK, Italy and Ireland.
As Portfolio Manager you would be accountable to ensure demands and defects are delivered in line with the business priorities and that the cost targets are managed.
Key Responsibilities / Task
· Accountable for the delivery of Demands and Defects;
· Maintain a forecast and plan for the demands and defects;
· Engage with the Resource Manager to ensure that the delivery tasks are staffed timely with necessary ERP functional experts, developers, testers and other functions;
· Drive the demands and defects to resolution;
· Build positive relationships with all stakeholders;
· Ensure that our customers remain satisfied with our services
· Communicate the progress of the demands and defects to all stakeholders;
· Define and maintain portfolio management related processes;
Experience & Expertise
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
· Several years of experience in IT in the context of ERP and/or Telecommunication
· Ability to formally / informally lead large, multi-cultural teams
· Result orientation and good planning skills
· Good understanding of required skills and capabilities for the delivery of custom SW / ERP systems
· Team oriented but able to manage conflicts and escalations
· Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
· Capability to define and optimize portfolio management processes
· English language skill is mandatory
· Experience in PC applications like MS-Office as well as SharePoint or equivalent
Please use this form to register your interest in this vacancy
All fields are required unless otherwise stated.