Position Title- HCM Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Joining Time: 20 Days
Budget: Approx 70K GBP
Job Location: London
Role: Oracle Fusion HCM Techno-Functional / Consultant
Primary Skill :
* Must have minimum 3-10 yrs. of relevant experience on HCM modules - Payroll, Core HR, Talent & Absence Management and Talent Modules.
* Should have worked on Implementations / Upgrades / Maintenance Projects.
* Experience in working on 'UK / US Payroll' Module
Must Have skills:
* Strong Functional Skills on Fusion / EBS HRMS on R12 - Core HR, Payroll and Talent Modules.
* Should be able to drive Support, Implementations and Upgrades if required.
* Should have experience in Stake Holder Management and Customer Communication.
* Should be equipped with Global Implementation / Upgrade / Support experiences.
* Good Knowledge on HRMS Landscape (Core HR, Payroll).
* Knowledge on Business Processes with good exposure to AIM/OUM Methodology of Execution.
* Should be able to handle and support the teams.
* Should show ease in communication and ready to go an extra mile to achieve customer and organizational objectives.
* Should work independently.
* Should have sound knowledge in Technical Skills as well as functional Skills.
Please use this form to register your interest in this vacancy
All fields are required unless otherwise stated.