Solution Architect (Vienna, Austria)
Market Salary | PermanentRegister interest
Our Client require a Solution Architect to be required permanently based in Vienna, Austria
You will be reporting to the Head of Solution of the Group Single Instance (GSI) this role provides a key contribution to the fulfillments of GSI overall mission and objectives. GSI is the group Enterprise-Resource-Planning (ERP) in Europe. Role is based in Vienna and projects are being delivered for multiple entities including Austria, UK, Ireland and Italy.
In this role you would be in charge of representing the GSI technical solution toward business departments and of solution design and costs definition of system changes according to Oracle design standards and the GSI system evolution, insuring system stability and compliance.
As Solution Architect you would engage with Business Departments in analyzing processes, gathering requirements and design technical solutions and would engage with the GSI Delivery and Operations teams during the realization and adoption phases of the projects.
Key Responsibilities / Task
· Subject matter expert to represent the GSI solution toward businesses, projects and the wider GSI team;
· Consulting the GSI customers and users in the evolution of the system;
· Gathering business requirements, design solutions and anticipation of cost of changes;
· Support the delivery of designed solutions within projects and improvements, with product and system expertise, mainly in a quality assurance role;
· Support the GSI operations teams in the adoption and maintenance of the systems.
Experience & Expertise
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
· Several years of implementation experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite or Oracle Cloud Fusion Applications;
· Proven knowledge of Oracle based technology;
· Ability to work collaboratively across a multi-disciplined team spanned across countries;
· Ability to work autonomously and adapt to changing customer demand and business conditions;
· Can solve problems effectively and creatively with commercial awareness;
· Proactive and able to act with independence and integrity;
· Delivery focused and results orientation; Able to pick up complex matters quickly;
· Positive attitude to work, high degree of confidentiality;
· Advanced English language skill as mandatory, German and Italian language skills are preferable.
The Salary on offer will be €65k per annum plus benefits.