Resource Manager of ERP Delivery (EU BASED CANDIDATES ONLY) (Vienna, Austria)
Market Rates | Contract | Ref: VR/13507 |Register interest
My Client requires a Resource Manager of ERP Delivery for 3/6 Month Contract in Vienna, Austria.
You would be Reporting to the Head of Delivery of the Global Single Instance Group (GSI) this role provides an important contribution that GSI fulfils expected deliverables to its customers. GSI is the global Enterprise-Resource-Planning (ERP) provider of to the end client.
In this role you would be in charge of the capacity planning and allocation of an international team of of the clients employees and contractors to delivery teams during the project / engagement execution phase.
Projects are being delivered for the following countries Austria, UK, Italy and Ireland.
As Resource Manager you would look after a team of roughly 50 IT experts, be accountable that necessary resources can be provided in time to the projects while chargeability / utilization targets are met
Key Responsibilities / Task
· Accountable that delivery tasks are staffed timely with necessary ERP functional experts, developers, testers and other function while utilization / chargeability and cost targets are met
· Maintain a forecast and plan for resource allocations to projects / engagements
· Manage resource conflicts and drive them to resolution
· Ensure the available skills of the delivery team is in line with the expected requirements from projects / engagements
· Define the right resourcing strategy for projects (contractors, end2end solutions, services)
· Initiating and supporting the procurement of services or end2end project deliverables
· Managing the performance of delivery partners
· Onboarding / offboarding of external resources
· Defining and maintaining resource management related processes
Experience & Expertise
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
· Several years of experience in managing projects ideally in the context of ERP and/or Telecommunication. Oracle EBS knowledge is beneficial.
· Good understanding of required skills and capabilities for the delivery of custom SW / ERP systems
· Experience in recruiting people with specific skills, capabilities and attitudes
· Procurement of services in IT projects
· Creation and maintenance of contracts
· Partner performance management
· Ability to formally / informally lead large, multi-cultural teams
· Result orientation and good planning skills
· Team oriented but able to manage conflicts and escalations
· Capability to define and optimize resource management processes
· English language skill is mandatory, German and Italian knowledge is beneficial
· Experience in PC applications like MS-Office as well as SharePoint or equivalent