Absolute Applications Limited is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and this policy details the information we hold on you, your rights in relation to the information we hold on you and how we process that information.
To carry out our business activities Absolute Applications will retain the following Personal Information to assist us in identifying and presenting contract / employment opportunities to you:
• Copy of your Curriculum Vitae / Resume
• Phone Numbers / Email Addresses / Address / Education Certificates
This information maybe collated verbally, via email or provided via our website, and we will only retain the information required.
The above information will be used for the following:
• Match you to suitable opportunities
• To keep you informed of opportunities
• Presented to prospective Clients for their consideration for openings only with your consent.
• Regular contact to keep you informed of our services
The processing of the above data will be carried out under Legitimate Business Interest in order for us to fulfil our business obligations as a Recruitment Agency and in order to offer the services expected in line with Industry standards.
Some or all of the following information may also be required and retained for individuals that have secured a position via Absolute Applications or will be required and retained should we secure an opportunity for you:
• Passport / Visa / Work Permit
• Tax payer status
• Date of Birth
• National Insurance Number
• Unique Tax Reference Number
• Background Checks / Criminal Record Checks
All personal information will be retained for a period of 6 years, or longer when contractual obligated or required by UK law.
All information provide to Absolute Applications is held within our secure servers and is protected using industry standard Secure Layer (SSL) Encryption Technology.
Data Breaches / Cyber Attacks
Any unlawful breach of our servers that could result in the loss of Personally Identifiable Information will be reported to the relevant authorities within 72 hours.
Under the new GDPR you have the following rights as an individual:
• To request a copy of the personal information held on you
• To request your data be erased / Withdraw consent
• Data portability
• Restriction of processing
• Amend / correct information held
Please address any questions, requests or concerns to email@example.com. If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioners Office at https:\\ico.org.uk\concerns\.